Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our office is closed to the public, but you can reach the Human Rights Practice Program, Monday–Friday 8am-5pm by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Arizona’s Consortium on Gender-Based Violence, along with the Human Rights Practice Program, will be hosting a webinar on gender-based violence on college campuses focused on centering survivor voices in the creation of response programs and holistic prevention approaches.
A discussion with experts focused on centering survivor voices in the creation of response programs and holistic prevention approaches.
Click here to register
Our Distinguished Panelists:
* Fabiana Diaz - author, survivor activist and advocate working with End Rape on Campus;
* Juliette Grimmett - founder of the Chrysalis Network, a consulting service that helps organizations to respond to and prevent gender-based violence;
* Sav Schlauderaff - a queer, trans, disabled Ph.D. candidate in Gender & Women’s Studies at the University of Arizona;
* Nancy Chi Cantalupo - an expert on Title IX, sexual harassment, and gender-based violence in education with 20 years of experience as a researcher, campus administrator, victims’ advocate, attorney, and policymaker; and
* Jennifer Wies - an anthropologist whose focus revolves around structures of violence, including her research and advocacy with victims of gender-based violence.